So 5 GOOD things that happened this week and I loved each one of them!
- Last night’s run home from work felt amazing (even though i was a little stiif physically) I loved how into to it I was mentally!
- Our visit to the science museum! Oh the joy of feeling like a 5 year old again…
- This INCREDIBLE yummy chocolate salted caramel tart – no more words necessary…
- My first 10 mile long run after a while and I was still standing – AND SMILING – afterwards! Huge win!
- Impromptu lunch run with a friend by the Thames river on a beautiful – freezing but – sunny day. These are always the best and since we don’t get much sun around here it was such an amazing run.
So these were my 5 highlights from the week! Thank you so much Happy Fit Mama for this amazing link up idea! Have an awesome weekend every one!